Terex® Pegson™ has a long and distinguished history as a manufacturer and provider of quality Crushing Equipment.
The company was initially registered in 1830 as Samual Pegg & Sons. later to be renamed as Pegsons. Headquartered in Coalville, UK, Pegsons supplied Crushing Equipment across the world. In 1996, after acquisition by the Powerscreen® International PLC group of companies, Pegsons was merged with Brown Lennox and became known as BL Pegson. In 1999, Powerscreen® International PLC was acquired by Terex® Corporation headquatered in Westport Connecticut and BP Pegson was renamed as Terex® Pegson™. In more recent times, the Terex® Pegson™ units are being sold under the brand name Powerscreen® to compliment the Powerscreen® range of Screening Equipment.
Crushing Screening Parts provide only quality parts that are equivilent and often superior to the "original parts" supplied by the equipment manufacturer.
Using a well tested and qualified list of suppliers, we offer tremendous value at unquestionable quality.
By eliminating the multiple layers of supply, we are able to reduce the cost significantly.
Why pay more?